Thank you for visiting our website! The Columbus Botanical Garden resides on 23 acres in north Columbus, GA, 4 of which are developed with a 10 year plan for more development. We are a young, yet growing Garden and are excited about the progress we are making thanks to your partnership.
Following are a few of our recent accomplishments:
- Completion of a 10 Year Master Plan
- Camellia Garden expansion and enhancements
- Increased programming for children’s education
- Completion of an Entry Arbor/Welcome Center
- Addition of Sally H. Adams Vegetable Terraces
- Completion of Our Mothers’ Rose Garden
As you can see, these are exciting days at CBG!
Whether you are local or are looking to visit our great city, we hope you will make our Garden a ‘must see’ on your list of attractions.
I look forward to seeing you soon in the Garden!