PIES FOR PETALS FUNDRAISER
Our favorite Southern Baked Pie fundraiser is back!
A portion of each pie purchased allows us to continue adding more plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, and vegetables, and helps cover the operating expenses at the Garden.
Your PIE = More PETALS for all of Columbus to enjoy here at the Garden!
Note: Our pies are available for pick-up only. We do not offer shipping or delivery.
- Order December 1st – 11th // Pie pick-up is December 15th, 3pm – 6pm
Pie of the month:
Cranberry Apple Pecan Pie
Pick-up option only. NO DELIVERIES or SHIPPING.
Fresh cranberries, hand-cut apples, roasted Georgia pecans and a mouth-watering brown sugar pecan streusel that is baked to perfection in our signature, handmade all-butter crust.
About Southern Baked Pie Company
Founded in Gainesville, Georgia in 2012, Southern Baked Pie Company (formerly Buttermilk Pie Company) was launched by University of Georgia graduate and creative entrepreneur, Amanda Wilbanks. With family recipes, Southern charm and an all-butter pie dough that melts in your mouth, Amanda and her team of bakers create gourmet sweet and savory pies for all of life’s special occasions and celebrations. Southern Baked Pie Company masterfully creates a variety of decadent flavors and specialty selections utilizing seasonal fresh fruit from local Georgia farmers and businesses.
- Georgia Grown member
- 2016 Taste of Georgia Winner
- Southern Baked Pie Company has locations in Buckhead, Vinings, Alpharetta and Gainesville.
- Southern Baked Pie Company has been featured in Garden & Gun, O’s favorite things and other notable publications.
For Fruit and Custard Pies:
Our fresh baked pies are good for up to seven days of purchase without freezing. Fruit pies and custard pies can be kept fresh on the counter prior to cutting but once cut, you should refrigerate.
For Savory Pies:
Refrigerate for up to three days or Freeze immediately
Your pie will arrive shrink wrapped. It is suggested to wrap in additional plastic wrap or a freezer bag if you plan on freezing your pie for an extended period of up to six months.
- TO REHEAT: Remove plastic wrap. Bake 350 degrees for up to 30 minutes. Check to make sure the pie is heated thoroughly.
- TO COOK FROM FROZEN (WHOLE): Remove plastic wrap. Bake 400 degrees for 25 minutes, then 375 degrees for 45 min. to an hour
- TO COOK FROM FROZEN (PETITE): Remove plastic wrap. Bake 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then 350 degrees for 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the pie thickness.