Open until 8pm Tuesday and
Thursday starting April 2nd!
A Place to Learn and Grow
Join Our Garden
Joining the CBG Members Club is a great way to support your Garden and receive reciprocal benefits from other gardens in North America.
Become A Member
As a member of our Garden, you are eligible for exclusive benefits at over 345 botanical gardens, conservatories, and arboreta throughout North America. To learn more about the participating gardens click here.
Reciprocal memberships include but are not limited to:
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Birmingham Botanical Garden
- Desert Botanical Garden in Arizona
- New York Botanical Garden in New York
- Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Ohio
- San Francisco Botanical Garden at Strybing Arboretum
The Columbus Botanical Garden is a private 501c3 nonprofit. CBG does not receive funding from the city, state, or federal government. We depend on private donations, memberships, fundraising events, public programming, private events, grants, and partnerships to keep our garden open and growing. Thank you for supporting CBG with the gift of your membership and by attending the public events at the Garden!
All Memberships Include
- Reciprocal benefits with 345+ gardens, arboreta, and conservatories
- Monthly Happenings email update/quarterly Growing Garden Times newsletter
- Invitations to members-only events
- Member’s ticket pricing on most programs and public events
- Access to members-only travel program (arrangements through American Travel Association)
Download Membership Benefits
|Bee Hive||Bee Hive Family||Bronze Trowel||Silver Trowel||Golden Trowel||Platinum Trowel||Cultivator||Director's Circle|
|One-year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazine||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Recognition in quarterly Growing Garden Times newsletter||•||•||•||•|
|A package of CBG note cards||•||•||•|
|Discount on farmhouse and |
|One tour of CBG for 10 people including a box lunch||•||•|
|One tour of a local private garden for 10 people||•|
Ways to Join
Call or EmailLet us walk you through the process, call us at 706-327-8400 or email Development Coordinator Veronica Johnson at email@example.com.
Note: Membership for all levels is on a revolving annual basis. Membership cards will be delivered within 30 days from receipt of membership request and payment.