To develop gardens, protect woodlands, and provide educational programs that stimulate the imagination and deepen our understanding and appreciation of nature.
The Columbus Botanical Garden will inspire and educate all visitors on the beauty of nature and horticulture. The Garden will be a welcoming and harmonious destination, as well as a popular gathering place known for breathtaking landscapes and seasonal displays with unique events and exhibits.
Columbus Botanical Garden is a place where:
- All people will be welcomed and embraced.
- People’s lives will be enhanced by the serenity and beauty of the Garden.
- The Garden will offer educational programming for all ages which will explore science, art and nature.
- Our nature oriented facilities will offer a unique meeting site for civic, business and social events.
- Well trained staff will be recognized as a knowledgeable resource for our community and the region.
- Visitors will come to walk, exercise and relax, enjoying nature in a personal way. Comfortable seating will be provided throughout the Garden.
- Handicap access and lighting will be available to make the Garden warm, safe and friendly for events and activities.