Not all of our plants are always obvious but all of them are valuable and important to us! Please help us care for our unique collections and maintain our safe, beautiful and serene atmosphere by adhering to these simple rules, which are designed for the safety of our plants and guests.
- Entry into flowerbeds or plant displays is not permitted. Please remain on pathways and grassy turf at all times.
- Enjoy viewing the plants, structures, and the natural beauty in the gardens with your eyes and not your hands.
- Please refrain from climbing on trees, walls, or other garden features.
- Please respect other guests by not playing active sports.
- Please do not smoke or use tobacco. The Garden is a nicotine-free environment.
- Dogs are allowed on the Jo Ann Holt Walking Trail provided they are kept on a leash and you clean up after them. Service animals are permitted in all areas.
- Alcoholic beverages are only allowed for scheduled events.
- Help keep the Garden clean-please do not litter.
- Guests are welcome to take photos and videos for personal use. Professional photography sessions must abide by the Garden photography policy.
- Children must be accompanied and watched by an adult at all times.
- Fountains and water features are for viewing; please do not wade or throw objects, including coins.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skates, skateboards, or remote controlled vehicles are not allowed in the Garden.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please avoid the use of radios or sound producing devices.
The Garden is a family-friendly environment. Please behave in a safe and courteous manner at all times. Guests who choose not to comply with these guidelines may be asked to leave the Garden.
Thank you for helping us to be good stewards of the beautiful grounds with which we have been entrusted. Enjoy your visit!