Bourbon & Blooms in the Garden
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15 6:30-9PM
What to expect…
- The exquisite evening returns with more tasting of fine bourbon.
- Participate in a live auction of high-end whiskey.
- Southern fare along with good tunes make it all go down easy.
- Caroline & Warner Kennon
- Becky & Pierce Miller
- Willette & Alex Shalishali
- Ashley & Jack Turner
- Lulie & Harrison Wallace
- Kathleen & Allen Whitley
Buy a ticket and attend the event
Secure your tickets today
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS:
- We are grateful that this is an OUTDOOR EVENT, and we have the space to spread out. There will be added handwashing and hand sanitizer stations.
- Please maintain social distancing between groups. Masks are encouraged if social distancing can not be maintained.
- Please be responsible and do not attend if you have been exposed to COVID 19 or feel unwell.
- COVID-19 is known to be an extremely contagious condition. By attending a Columbus Botanical Garden event, you are acknowledging the potential transmission of COVID-19 during the course of the event, which could lead to illness, injury, or death. Further, you are waiving all liability of Columbus Botanical Garden associated with being exposed to COVID-19 or contracting COVID-19 as a result of attending a Columbus Botanical Garden event.
Bourbon and Blooms in the Garden 2021
Georgia Crown Distributing Company
Distilled at the Lawerenceburg Distillers in Indiana and bottled in Kentucky this whiskey made from rye grain is aged for at least two years in new, charred American oak barrels and bottled at 84 proof. This is the drink of our American forefathers, all but lost during Prohibition. Now part of the Rye Revival.
Bottled in Louisville, Kentucky this is one of the oldest American whiskeys founded in 1753. Mature in age and exceptional in quality, the 10 year Single Barrel Straight Bourbon is 94.4 proof flavor with a bold dark toffee note.
Aged in charred American white oak, select Bulleit Bourbon barrels are set aside for 10 years. The result is a special expression of Kentucky Bourbon that provides a rich, deep, and incredibly smooth sipping experience.
BLADE AND BOW
This blended bourbon returns again to Bourbon & Blooms. This Gold Medal winner at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition offers a subtle aroma of dried fruit with hints of apricot and ripe pear. 5 keys represent the 5 steps this Kentucky Bourbon uses in distilling.