22nd Annual Garden Gala Celebration
Columbus Botanical Garden
October 13, 14, and 15
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
- Please maintain social distancing between groups. Masks are required if social distancing can not be maintained while shopping in the Marketplace, and when not eating or drinking.
- Per the request of Charlotte Moss, all guests attending the Patron Party and Gala Luncheon have the choice to present valid proof of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine OR a negative COVID test done within 48 hours of the event, upon arrival.
- Please be responsible and do not attend if you have been exposed to COVID 19 or feel unwell.
- COVID-19 is known to be an extremely contagious illness. By attending a Columbus Botanical Garden event, you are acknowledging the potential transmission of COVID-19 during the course of the event, which could lead to illness, injury, or death. Further, you are waiving all liability of Columbus Botanical Garden associated with being exposed to COVID-19 or contracting COVID-19 as a result of attending a Columbus Botanical Garden event.
About Charlotte Moss
Charlotte Moss is a designer, author, and philanthropist. She has designed numerous private residences in the United States and abroad, in addition to collections of carpets, furniture, fabrics, china, and enameled jewelry. Moss lectures internationally on the art of fine living and is consistently featured in the top lifestyle and design publications.
Charlotte Moss: “Flowers”
‘One sliver of Richmond, Virginia, set all of the interior designer Charlotte Moss’s early ideas into motion. “I was raised in the backyard,” she says of her childhood there. We’d go on trail rides, and we’d always find things in the woods. A gnarled branch; a wild orchid; a honeysuckle vine tracing up a tree trunk.””We were kids, we were curious, and it was beautiful.” Moss tapped into that early love of foraging (and her decades-long career) for her new book, Flowers.’ Credit: https://gardenandgun.com/articles/arrange-your-dinner-party-flowers-the-charlotte-moss-way/
Please join us for the Columbus Botanical Garden 2021 Gala Luncheon featuring:
Thursday, October 14th Green Island Country Club in Columbus, GA.
Presenting Sponsor: Synovus.
10: 00 am – 11:45 am
Come early to sip champagne and shop with our vendors in the Gala Marketplace
Featured Vendors Include: William Wood Tole Flowers, Michael Weaver- Fine Silver and Antiques, Mary Francis Maker – Custom Handcrafted Jewelry and Sally Denham – Handblown Glass.
12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Luncheon & Lecture
The Green Island Country Club ballroom will be transformed into the most lovely space with decor and florals inspired by the style of Charlotte Moss for the 22nd Annual Garden Gala Luncheon benefitting the Columbus Botanical Garden.
An elegant lunch including a lecture from Charlotte Moss, followed by words from the CBG Board President, CBG Executive Director, and the presentation of the Sally Foley Award and the new Volunteer of the Year Award will complete the program.
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Charlotte Moss will be signing books immediately after the luncheon.
Copies of Charlotte Moss: Flowers, Charlotte Moss: Entertains, and Charlotte Moss: Garden Inspirations will be availible for purchase before and after the luncheon at the Columbus Botanical Garden table in the Marketplace
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet Charlotte Moss
Purchase your tickets today
Bourbon and Blooms in the Garden
Friday, October 15th, 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Indulge in a night of fine bourbons, world-class southern delights and live music.
Sponsored by The Bottle Shop and Georgia Crown Distributing Co.
Open for preview: October 1st
- Bid on one-of-a-kind artwork and exceptionally unique experiences!
- Up for grabs: The Bobby McAlpine tour and the Alex Hitz dinner.
- Open for preview: October 1st
- Bidding starts: October 8th at noon to October 16th at noon (EDT)
Wednesday, October 13th, 6:30pm- 9:00pm
- Join Charlotte Moss for an intimate evening at the Big Eddy Club.
- Available for Lily, Amaryllis, and Orchid Level Sponsors
- Generously hosted by Cally and Bob Dixion
Become a Sponsor
Your support ensures the success of this community garden space, its educational programs, public events, urban farming and outreach efforts to serve the people of Columbus.
To learn more about individual patron sponsorship benefits please click below.
Please contact Adriana Quinones if you are interested in a Corporate Sponsorship.
Your support of our 2021 Garden Gala events and auctions allows us to continue growing our educational programming for children and adults, expand the number of events to draw our diverse community outdoors, maintain our #nourishcolumbus partnership that supplies food grown at CBG to food insecure residents of our community, and more.